In celebration of & Other Stories opening their first Los Angeles store on Friday, November 11, I test-drove a car kit stuffed with all my commuter essentials. So what exactly does a girl on the go carry in her car kit? Here’s a list.
1. Sunnies – It wouldn’t be LA if there wasn’t a sunny day you need to be shaded from, a pair of sunglasses is key when driving in LA.
2. Sweater – A light weight sweater ensures that I stay cool when the weather dips below 80.
3. Polaroid Camera – Never know what pictureperfect opportunity is waiting around the corner, and I’m not talking about the star sightings variety.
4. Heels – A nude patent tone is great for day drives that fortuitously turns into night plans. Since I’m the type of girl who likes to wine and dine all around the city a change of shoes from my flats/sneakers is a must on such last minute occasions.
5. Make Up – because a little touching up never hurts.